"IB TOK Final Presentation Script & Cue Cards"에 대한 내용입니다.
• 2 North Korean Defectors from the NKIS.
• Forced to watch traumatic public executions.
• The most shocking memory: Looking at her neighbor's execution.
• Experiences of watching executions were vivid in their minds.
• Recently, the use of fear by the regime has worsened.
• Kim Jong Un’s rule: If anyone in a family is executed, then the following 4 generations of that family will also be executed.
• Could influence the process by which North Koreans acquire knowledge as showing executions might facilitate their knowledge because they learn that they must follow the orders.
• Could hinder their knowledge because North Koreans could be educated to only follow the authority, and not be critical of what they are being shown.
• Inquires: ‘How does emotion or memory influence the way people think?’.
• WOKs were expanded to ‘experience’ in the KQ to allow for open interpretations.
• KQ: “To what extent does experience facilitate or hinder shared knowledge?”