Inch by Inch 홈스쿨 워크시트, 파닉스, 문법, 가이드리딩
3. Grammar “Noun”
Circle the verbs in each sentences.
1. One day a hungry robin saw an inchworm.
2. I am an inchworm.
3. I measure things.
4. My tail is five inches long.
5. The inchworm measured the neck of the flamingo.
6. He measured the legs of the heron.
7. One morning the nightingale met the inchworm.
8. I measure things, not songs.
9. I will eat you for breakfast.
10. Then the inchworm had an idea.
5. Comprehension Questions One
1. What happens first in the story?
① The inchworm meets the toucan.
② The inchworm measures the robin’s tail.
③ The nightingale sings a song.
2. What part of the toucan does the inchworm measure?
① the leg
② the tail
③ the beak
3. Which of the following animals does the inchworm NOT measure?
① the heron
② the hummingbird
③ the penguin