ex) S+V ▶ V+S
ex) S+V+C ▶ C+S+V (보어 도치)
ex) S+V+O ▶ O+S+V (목적어 도치)
1. She sings ▶ Does she sing?
2. They are working ▶ Are they working?
3. Joe can swim ▶ Can Joe swim?
※간접의문문은 도치가 일어나지 않는다.
ex) He didn't know what her inventions were.
ex) She asked me where she could buy it.
 Negative adverb가 문장 맨 앞에 나올 때 (never, seldom, rarely, scarcely, hardly) "강조“
1. We have never witnessed such cruel behavior before.
▶ Never have we witnessed such cruel behavior before.
2. One seldom hears a politician say "sorry."