간호사의 관점에서 호주 토착민들의 전통적 문화에 대한 평가
파워포인트는 페이퍼 Indigenous Australians in Nursing Perspective 를 바탕으로 만듬
페이퍼도 함께 올렸음
*Nursing diagnosis (NANDA) 를 포함시켰음
2. Indigenous Australians vs Non-Indigenous Australians
3. Sociocultural factors and impact on health care
4. Strengths and Weaknesses
5. Application to my nursing practice
6. Application of Watson’s theory
7. How to promote nurses’ strategies about educating patients
8. Plan of care
Overview (Key features)
• Death - Unique cultural aspect about the deceased in Australia
• Communication issue - They have their own way of communication about medical treatment
• Disparities - Imbalanced health care between aboriginal Australians and non-indigenous Australians
• Cultural difference - Different attitude and beliefs about patients’ illness
Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing. (2003). National indigenous palliative care needs study. Retrieved from http://www.healthinfonet.ecu.edu.au/key-resources/programs-projects?pid=455
Otim,Asante, Kelaker,Doran & Anderson (2015). What constitutes benefit from health care interventions for indigenous Australians? Australian aboriginal studies.
Waterworth, Pescud, Braham, Dimmock & Resenberg (2015). Factor influencing the health behavior of indigenous Australians: Perspectives from support peopleAIHW (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare) 2004 Australia's health 2004, AIHW, Canberra.
Watson, J. (2008). Nursing the philosophy and science of caring (Rev.ed.) Colorado:
University of Colorado Press of Colorado. ISBN: 978-0-87081-898-1.
Queensland health. (2011). Sad News, Sorry Business: Guidelines for caring for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through death and dying.Retrieved from http://www.health.qld.gov.au/atsihealth/documents/sorry_business.pdf