3. Experimental – device
4. Experimental – method
1) We should measure the differential pressure according to the flow rate in straight pipes with several diameters. And we should calculate the Reynolds number, friction factor, pressure loss
2) We should measure the head loss related to pipe fitting (45°elbow, 90°elbow, 90°bend, a sudden enlargement of the fluid passage, a sudden expansion of the fluid passage)
3) We should measure the head loss related to valves (gate, ball, globe) in piping systems.
4) We should measure the head loss related to flow measuring device. (drifice, venturi, pitot tube)
5) Finally, We should calculate the discharge coefficient by measured head losses.