천재교육 Middle School English 1 - Lesson11을 주제로 한 영어과 수업지도안(lesson plan)입니다. 전문 영문으로 작성되어 있습니다.
표지 제외 A4 9장 분량이며, 주제는 조동사 may입니다.
Objectives(Functions are marked bold)
After this class, students will be able to:
- remind two basic usages of modal verb ‘may’ through review and distinguish their difference.
- find appropriate word order and ask for permissions using modal verb ‘may’ via a warm up activity.
- understand the basic and negative form of modal verb ‘may’ by teacher’s lecture.
- apprehend a reading passage, which involves modal verb ‘may.’
- consider possibilities and create appropriate sentences to guess something with modal verb ‘may’ via a group activity.
ST (We got the right answer again! / We thought it was orange juice.)
TT Ha-ha, you guys fell for my plan. I already expected your answers like orange juice and water. So, let’s see our last question. Guess what! I’ll give you thirty seconds again. Another ball is hidden there. To give you a hint, I can say it is slightly smaller than the baseball. Times up! Raise your boards please. Wow, many of you guys got the answer. The answer was ‘It may be a tennis ball.’ So, who is the winner?
ST (Blue team.)