1. Building Materials
1.2. Process of Change
1.3. Various Materials
2.1. Classification of Design
2.2. Specification Design vs Performance Design
3. Building Materials Design
3.2. Basic Flow
3.3. Performance Establishment
3.4. Select of Building Materials
1. Classification by Manufacturing method
1) Natural Material : Stone, Wood, Aggregate, Clay & Mud, etc.
2) Synthetic(합성) Material : Concrete, Metal, Ceramic, Plastic, Petroleum, etc.
2. Classification by Application Purpose
1) Structural Material :
- Framework of Building : Column, Girder, Beam, Wall
- Material : Concrete, Steel, Brick, Wood, Stone, etc
2) Finishing Material :
- Internal or External Material for the Partition and Decorative Design
- Glass, Tile, Paint, Metal, Fiber, Board, Gypsum, etc.
3) Isolation Material :
- Purpose : Fire Prevention, Insulation, Moistureproofing, etc.
- Glass wool, Pair Glass, Asphalt, Sealing Material,
4) Fire Prevention / Fireproof : Fireproof Brick/Paint/Clay,