• Preliminary exercises are to be done and submitted individually.
• Laboratory hardware exercises are to be done in groups.
• Work done in notebooks to be submitted individually.
• The laboratory notebooks to be submitted immediately following the laboratory.
• The laboratory notebooks must include all settings, steps and observations in the exercises. All statements must be in complete sentences and all tables and figures must have a caption.
EE 121 Handouts
EE 151 and EE 153 text: Cunningham and Stuller, Circuit Analysis, 2nd Ed. (Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, 1995).