1. What is Uber?
2. How to Use Uber
3. Uber Goes Global
4. Uber Revenue Analysis
5. The Uberization of Everything
6. What Makes Uber Successful?
7. Who is Uber’s target customer?
8. How Uber Works
9. How is the Value Proposition Created?
10. What are the Uber’s differences?
11. Uber is the Sharing Economy Platform?
12. Uber is a Peer-to-peer E-commerce?
13. What is the Strength of Uber?
14. What is the Weakness of Uber?
How U ber W orks
How is the Value Proposition C reated ? cheap, undercut market rates a wide network of drivers real-time information on where their ride is automatic credit card payments. The value proposition for passengers is in: servicing and maintaining a fleet of taxis rent call center agents administration parking fees recruiting and training drivers and issuing permits. Then Uber creates value internally by not having to deal with: