book review about currency wars 1.
A0 학점을 받은 서평입니다.
1. Why I Chose this book
2. Brief Summary
3. Huge worldwide order and how to dominate economy (Rothschild family)
4. Mechanism of issue of money in america and problems.
5. Strong points and weak points of the book (currency wars).
6. Application to situation in Korea (IMF crisis, 1997)
7. Conclusion & brief feeling about currency wars
- Why I Chose this book
First, This book’s title – ‘currency wars’ was so familiar because I saw this book sometimes in library. And because I have majored in Business, I think learning about currency and economics may be good for me. The word ‘war’ is come to me interestingly too. I also heard that this book is bestseller in china So I picked this ‘currency wars.’
- Brief Summary
The majority of people naturally think that Bill Gates or Warren Buffett is the richest man in the world. (sometimes steve jobs etc..)