2. International operations; 1972
3. Business managers
4. World board
1. Company Introduction
1) Corning Glass works
- American manufacturer of glass, ceramics, and related materials.
- Headquarters: Corning, New York
- 46,000 employees worldwide & 90plants in 20countries
- Sales were growing at 10% annually
2. International operations ; 1972
1) Transform into international corporation from mid 1960s
1. From U.S. market to global product market
- France, U.K., Netherlands, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Taiwan, Japan….