영업점 메인 가기
시네마 영어 시험 족보
1. What did the golden age of Hip Hop and TV in the 1980s-90s give our culture?
A. freedom to express original fashion,
B. being “cool”
C. sassy attitude and confidence.
2. “Now you kick butt in that game.” (win)
3. “sweetheart” a nice word for family member or loved one
4. We’ll draw straws for the little bugger. (little f**k)
5. Har-de-har-har, but I’ve got a class (when you don’t think someone’s joke is funny, this is a fake sarcastic way of not laughing)
6. “Wait, wai~ whoa Hold up girl.” “Hold up a second, man.” wait
7. I’m working this place by myself. Jackie’s at an away game. And I ain’t got not time for no “give me my bottle and change my didy(diaper), wipe my booty” butt
8. Will your son is adorable. “Well, like padre, like niño” you know what I’m saying?” like father like son in Spanish. He means “I am adorable too”)
9. All right, break it up. Move on. Nothing to see here. Show’s over. Beat it! (Get away/Get out of here)
10. “Jackie, what’s up?” “what up, Philly boy.” “what’s up, man?” (hi, tell me some news, hope you are fine)
본 문서검색 정보는 (주)에이전트소프트가 저작권을 가지고 있으며 교보문고에서 제공됩니다.
본 저작물을 불법적으로 이용시에는 법적인 제재가 가해질 수 있습니다.
COPYRIGHT KYOBO BOOK CENTRE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.