1. Exercise 1. A Linear Delta Modulation(LDM) System
2. Exercise 2. An Adaptive Delta Modulation (ADM) System
3. 총 고찰
4. Unit Test
Unit 10. Delta modulation
Exercise 1. A Linear Delta Modulation(LDM) System
1. Set up the modules as shown in Figure 5-11.
2. Refer to Figure 5-12 and make the following connection:
3. Make the following adjustments:
4. Connect OUTPUT B of the Clock Generator to the INPUT of the Frequency Counter. Adjust the FREQUENCY knob in the MASTER CLOCK section of the Clock Generator to obtain a 80 clock signal at OUTPUT B and a 20 clock signal for the Delta Encoder and the Delta Decoder.
5. Disconnect the cable attached to OUTPUT B of the Clock Generator and connect it to the MONITOR OUTPUT of the Lowpass Audio Filter located next to the Synchronous Audio Generator. Adjust the cutoff frequency of the lowpass filter to 500 Hz
6. Use the SELECT push button in the SELECTOR 1 section of the Signal Interrupter/Selector to select SIGNAL 2. Turn the SLOPE knob on the Delta Encoder clockwise until the waveform on Channel 1 of the oscilloscope approximately resembles the waveform shown in Figure 5-13.