1. He is a novelist who writes exciting adventure stories.
→ He is a novelist. He writes exciting adventure stories.
2. Sue is a girl who likes reading books.
→Sue is a girl. She likes reading books.
3. Do activities that help make you stronger.
→Do activities. Its help make you stronger.
4. Many people want food which is good for them.
→Many people want food. It is good for them.
5. A child whose parents are dead is called an orphan.
→A child is called an orphan. The child`s parents are dead.
1 Can you tell me the way to City Hall?
2 I gave him a book.
3 He lent me his bicycle.
4 Cows provide us milk.
5 Mom gave me my allowance yesterday.
6 I will send you a copy of the report.
7 I owe Bill ten dollars.
8 Show me what you have in your bag.
9 Will you lend me your pen?
10 He bought her some flowers.