1. Airfail section
2. Forces Acting on an Aircraft
1. Airfoil : A surface designed to obtain a useful reaction from the air through which it moves. Such surfaces as a wing, a propeller blade, vertical and horizontal stabilizers are airfoils.
2. Camber : The rise of the curve of an airfoil, section from its chord line.
3. Chord Line : A straight line between the extremes of the leading and trailing edges of an airfoil section.
4. Leading edge : The foremost part of the airfoil which first meets the relative wind.