1. 일반적 자료
7. Medication Ⅱ
1. 1) Newly developed and aggravated consolidations and some GGOs in posterior aspect of RML, RLL, and left lung.
2) Developed multiple a air-fluid levels and mucoid impactions in right apical bullae and right basal cystic lesions → probably multifocal bronchopneumonia with some organization, such as aspiration pneumonia
2. Newly seen embolic filling defects in left lower lobar and segmental pulmonary arteries.
3. Concentrated secretion in right main bronchus.
4. 1) Obscured previously seen subpleural nodule in superior segment of RLL.
→ Previouslyt considered as primary lung malignancy
2) Decreased size of focal small nodular lesion in apicoposterior segment of LUL
→ Improving state of R/O focal bronchopneumonia or metasisi.
3) No remarkabel change of several small to enlarged lymph nodes in right upper
& lower paratracheal, paraaortic, both hila, subcarinal, and both interlobar nodal areas
→ stable state of aggravation of metastatic LAPs