Ⅰ. Aims of English Education
Ⅱ. Master Plan
Ⅲ. Sub Plan
1. To develope basic skill to communicate with foreigner
2. To give learner interest and motivation to keep learning English whole life time
3. To enable make use of sources which was written by English
4. To provide global talented student who have competence and knowledge
5. To cultivate people of talent that is eligible to become a eminent linguist
6. To conduct study of English-based tasks or experiments.
T: It is time to wrap-up. We gonna play Speed Quiz. I will give you one book to each team and total 25 words is in it.
(hand out word book)
T:(After give students out) Is there any one who don,t receive the book?
(Checking if some students raise hand)
T:Ok. Before we start a game. You need to know game rule. I will explain about game rule briefly. Listen carefully.
(Explainging the rule of game and precautions)
T: (Checking whether all students understand rule) Rule is quiet simple. Isn,t it? Is all students understand?