Ⅰ. Part. 1
1. 3C analysis (company, competitor, customer)
2. SWOT analysis (strength, weakness, opportunity, threat)
Ⅱ. Part. 2
1. STP analysis (segmentation, targeting, positioning)
2. 4P Mix (product, price, place, promotion)
Ⅲ. Part. 3
1. Comm. mix (advertising, sales promotion, web analysis)
Competitor : twitter
- An online social networking and micro blogging service that enables users to send and read "tweets", which are text messages limited to 140 characters.
- The service rapidly gained worldwide popularity, with 500 million registered users in 2012, who posted 340 million tweets per day.
- Optimized for mobile : In total user, web twitter user is 20%. Most Twitter users use mobile Twitter.
- Unequal distribution of tweets. 90% of tweets are coming from the top 10% of the users.
1. More than a billion active monthly users
-For a social network to grow, it must have users. The more users the Facebook has, the more socially connecting it is. With one billion active monthly users,
-Facebook is able to connect people not only locally but globally as well.
2. Integration with websites and applications
-Easy integration and use of applications results in competitive advantage over other social networking websites that struggle to provide the same level of service.
3. Open API
-Easy access to the interfaces for developers to provide more opportunities, lower cost be enable develop application, and creating new profit.