01. What is Interpark?
02. Market Environment Analysis
03. 3C Analysis
04. STP Analysis
05. Web Analysis
06. Distribution Environment Analysis
07. Business Model
08. Revenue environment Analysis
09. 4P Analysis
10. SWOT Analysis
11. Success Factors and Conclusions
12. Future Direction
Interpark Means “Internet Theme Park” for short.
First Korean Internet Shopping Mall
After Researching about Shopping Mall, We have concluded that researching about Koreans first internet shopping mall who has maintained sustainable growth among the competitors, Interpark should be the first to investigate.
- Although it looks complicated seemingly the complexity of the users seem rather not difficult for the users to understand, easy to make more accessible for the user-oriented system.
- Existing third-party sites, such as the open market to buy the goods, if the point system point value is applied to the value of the goods, or to earn a discount on Interpark's form, but only if the point where they can buy the stuff to be point-only shopping system
- Reseller internet shopping system founded by introducing a new beginning allows sellers to promote art and internet sales of various laws at any time, a couple of CM in charge of the various categories of items to allow rapid helping sales activities. Also between companies and businesses to help sell goods mall is operated by a private consumer and B2B companies trading system is not tidal, through transactions between the company and another company building a service.
Interpark : www.interpark.com
Statistics : www.nso.kr
National Internet Development Agency of Korea: www.nida.or.kr
LGeshop HOMEPAGE: http://www.lgeshop.com
Samsung Mall : www.samsungmall.co.kr
d&shop : www.dnshop.daum.net
Auction : www.auction.co.kr
Cjmall : www.cjmall.com
Gmarket : www.gmarket.co.kr
Lotte dotcom : www.lotte.com
rankingdotcom : www.rankey.xom
MIC : www.mic.go.kr