실제 외국계기업 Korea 에서 자주 묻는 표현,
모든 부서 공통질문과 우수답변들을 모았습니다.
미국인에게 검토를 받았기 때문에 문법적으로 오류가 없습니다.
가장 많이 나오는 공통질문만을 엄선하였으며, 개인 성향에 따라 질문당 우수답변을 2개씩 선정한 2013 최신자료입니다.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What are your goals?
3. What motivates you to do good job?
4. Give me an example of your creativity.
5. Describe your ideal company, location and job.
6. What are your outside interests?
7. Would you lie for the company?
8. Who has inspired you in your life and why?
9. What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
10. Have you considered starting your own business?
11. How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
12. If you won $10 million lottery, would you still work?
13. Tell me something about our company.
14. How much salary do you expect?
15. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
16. On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
17. Do you have any questions for me?
18. Are you willing to relocate or travel?
19. Are not you overqualified for this position?
20. Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized.
Q. Tell me about yourself.
Possible Answer 1>
Good morning sir/madam,
First thing is that I would like to thank you for giving me such a great opportunity of introducing myself.
Myself Jay Kim from Seoul. Coming to my qualification.
Coming to my family.
We are 3 members, including me. My Father is a businessman and my mother is a housewife. And myself, the only daughter of my parents.
My strength is positive attitude towards any work and I get easily adapted to my surroundings. My weakness is that when things go wrong in the surroundings, I get frustrated.
God has given me some talents and my goal is to contribute the best to the organization where I work and prove them that I can do the best for the welfare and upliftment of the organization.
I heartily thank you sir/madam to have given me a small platform to start with.
Possible Answer 2>
First of all it`s my pleasure to introduce myself in front of you.
I am Jay Kim. Basically I am from Seoul presently staying at Gang-Nam.
I have completed my post graduation in Seoul University.
And adaptable to any new environment.
I will be very focused towards my duty and.
Capable of learning new things more quickly.
My short term goal is to get a job in good Organization like yours and. Long term goal is to be in a respectable position in that organization.
bla bla bla...