주제별로 잘 정리되어있는 OPI(OPIC) 말하기 모범답안입니다.
영어 면접 준비에 많은 도움이 되실 겁니다.
① Small Talk
⑥ Role play
① Small Talk
1. How is your week going? How was your weekend?
2. What will you do this coming/next weekend?
3. How is your family doing?
4. What`s your job? Where is your next duty station?
5. Where is your favorite holiday, why?
6. Where`s your favorite place in Korea?
7. What is your hobby?
8. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
9. What do you think about this weather?
10. When you finish this course, how will you continue your studies?
1. Describe your ideal teacher.
2. Describe your hometown.
3. Describe your dorm room.
4. physically describe your mom/ded/brother/sister.
5. Describe a photo (person / place / location)
6. Describe your last superior officer.
7. Describe your parent`s home.
8. what makes a good athlete/student/coach/leader?
1. Using a map, How can I get from pt A to B?
2. Give me directions to the Seoul university from here.
3. Tell me how to get to GangNam from here.
4. How do I get to your home from here?
1. Can you tell me how to salute?
2. How do you make a sandwich? (Hame, tuna salad)
3. How do you change a flat tire?
4. Explain how to march.
5. How do you make kimchi jjigae / kimbab / raymen / pajyeon?
6. Tell me the correct way to do push ups.
7. Tell me how to prepare the dorm room for inspection.
1. If you were responsible for a weekend orientation program for a 20year old foreign student who is new to Korea, what would you introduce to the student and why?
2. If money were no problem and you could go overseas for three weeks, what three places would you visit and why?
3. If you could do anything you wanted for your birthday, what would you do and who would you want to do it with?
4. If you were the Minister of Defense how would you improve military combat power?
5. If you won 10 million won in the lottery, what would you do with the money and why?
6. If you were going to teach your five year old child English, how would you do it?
7. If you could design your own home, what would it be like?
8. If you had to recommend a diet and exercise program for someone who is 20 kilograms over weight and has to lose the weight in order to get fit enough to join the military, how would you counsel them?
⑥ Role play
1. Your neighbor always parks his car behind yours, and most of the time forgets to leave it in neutral so you can`t push the car out of the way. I will be your neighbor. How will you solve this problem?
2. You are a customer and I am a waiter/waitress. I have not given you enough money back form the bill that you paid for your meal. How would you handle the situation?
3. You are traveling in the US and you need to make a reservation for a hotel room for you and your wife for 3 nights and 4 days. I am the clerk who answers the phone.
4. I am a waitress/waiter at a steak house. You want to order a steak dinner.
5. You were given some pants as a gift but you don`t like design. you go to the store to exchange them. I am the clerk.
6. I am your neighbor im an apartment building. My dog keeps you awake at night by barking. Make a complaint to me.
7. You ordered a meal ar a steak house, but the waiter brings you the wrong dish. What do you do? I am the waiter.
8. You have found a used car that you want to buy. When you call the owner of the car, what questions would you ask to ensure that the car is reliable and affordable? I will be the car owner. Call me and ask about the car.
9. You work at a Korean buffet restaurant and are taking a reservation. I am a customer and I want to reserve tables and food for my daughter`s first birthday celebration. Ask me the questions that you need to to get information that will make this a successful birthday celebration.
10. One of your neighbors in the dormitory is playing music too loud. It is 2am and you want to sleep. Talk to your neighbor.
11. You are a police officer. You have been called to the scene of an accident where a car hit a bicycle rider. Ask me questions to get information for your report.
① Small Talk
◎ How is your week going? How was your weekend?
1. Grammatical aspect 과거시제 및 과거 완료형을 정확하게 쓰는 연습을 하자.
2. Wh-factors In detail로 설명하라고 했으니, 과거의 경험을 육하원칙에 근거하여 조목조목 이야기해보자.
3. Story needs to be fun and energetic!! 재미있었던 일을 부각시켜서 이야기하는 것도 좋다. "이야기"(story-telling)에서는 듣는 사람이 지루하지 않고 재미있게 이야기를 만들어나가는 것이 중요하다.
# 답변에 포함할 4 Factors
1. When was it? 핵심답변을 처음에 언급! 2. What was the occasion?
3. With whom did you have a party? 4. What did you do? 재미있게 만들 부분!
◎ If you were responsible for a weekend orientation program for a 20year old foreign student who is new to Korea, what would you introduce to the student and why?
온돌은 한국의 특별한 난방방식입니다. Korean floor heating system is Korean especial heating way.
온돌의 구조는 특이하지요. Structure of Korean floor heating system is singular.
바닥에 돌을 깔고 흙으로 덮어서 만든것입니다.
Spread stone in the floor and it is that hide to ground and make.
자연속에서 쉽게 구할수 있는 재료로 만들었고. Made from data that can save easily in nature.
우리의 몸에도 좋습니다. Is good in our health.