2. 위의 수업 계획표를 작성한 이유
- Make the children attend the class. (Singing ‘Hello, how are you”)
- Explain the word ‘become’ and comparative which are used in class and practice using examples. (stronger, weaker, taller, smaller, higher, lower)
- Hand out roles for acting.(One side : The north wind, Another side : The sun)
- Mrs.Chung : A story teller and An assistant for the play.(a role : the young man)
- Start telling to Class Sunflower.
- When The scene is played, let ‘the north wind’ sides speak to ‘the sun’ sides.
- Let them speaking with actions.
(For example, ‘the north wind’ sides speak blowing the wind using their
hands or mouths.)
- Check all children to play together.
- Let them speak loudly.
- Mrs.Chung : Act the rule ‘the young man’ exaggeratedly