3) 정식 오 퍼
4) 주문 및 계약
국제비즈니스에서 자주 사용하는 다양한 비즈니스관련 고급 어 표현을 1) 정식거래제의 2)정식조회 3) 정식 오 퍼 4) 주문 및 계약5) 대금결제 6) 선적 및 통관 7)클레임 등을 아래와 같이 정리합니다.
· We request the buyer to accept our order SKT-10201 for a Portable Battery.
· We cannot understand why the supplier continues to hold all of the relevant pending shipping documents.
· The applicant for credit, EG Corporation, wishes to have this Irrevocable Letter of Credit established through the Bank of America.
· Our buyer promised us that they would immediately pay against the draft regarding our order No. 5060.
· Please provide us with a full range of shipping documents including the Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice and Packing List.
· In our offer, we pledge to make it our business to charge you the lowest possible price for any quantity you may require in order to give you total satisfaction.
· This offer for the Digital Radio System (No. 1009) is to be withdrawn if not accepted by June 20 so that you might accept the offer without delay.
· We have faxed you the following offer for Product No 3040, a total amount of 3,500 units, CIF New York and Letter of Credit at sight, as shown in the enclosed copy No. 5001.