1. Define each of the following key terms.
a. information systems architecture
- A conceptual blueprint or plan that expresses the desired future structure for the information systems in an organization.
b. systems development life cycle
- The traditional methodology used to develop, maintain, and replace information systems
c. agile software development
- An approach to database and software development that emphasizes
"individuals and interactions over processes and tools, working software over comprehensive documentation, customer collaboration over contract negotiation and response to change over following a plan.
2. Processes-data flow diagrams, process decompositon, etc
3. Data network-topology diagram
4. People-people management using project management tools
5. Events and points in time
6. Reasons for events and rules
entity-relationship diagrams may be drawn as early as during enterprise data modeling. when the range and general contents of organizational databases are determined, they are also drawn during the conceptual design phase