토익고득점을 노리시는 분들이라면 기출 어휘 정리는 피할 수 없는 부분입니다. 최근들어 어휘 문제를 비중있게 다루면서 파트 5, 6 에서 매 시험마다15~25 문제가 출제되기 때문입니다.
토익시험에 자주 등장하는 기출 어휘와 함께 쓰임새를 기출 예제들과 응용부분까지 정리하여 수록하였습니다. 시험장 가시기 전에 한 번에 정리하시어 파트 5, 6 에서 문제 푸는 시간을 절약하시기 바랍니다..
많은 도움 되시기 바라며, 괜찮은 자료라고 생각되시면 구매평가도 꼬옥 부탁드립니다^^
기출예문과 함께 보는 토익 기출어휘 220선
1. Home exchange is one of the easiest and best ways to arrange a holiday abroad at no (cost).
at no cost = at no charge, free of charge, for free 무료로
at no extra cost 추가비용 없이
We expect you to pick up the boxes immediately at absolutely no cost to Mr. Benson or Smooth Skin.
2. On Thursday, Ms. X should receive the (results) of the survey conducted
the results of the survey 조사 결과
Compensation is available for people who have developed asthma as a direct result of their work.
3. As (discussed) in our telephone conversation, Mr. Fox will arrive at your factory.
As (it was) discussed ~: 논의한 바와 같이
As discussed in our telephone conversation on Tuesday, December 12, 1995, I am requesting a written response to the following questions.
4. Summit Motors will (retain) its current name even after it merges with a rival company
The interior of the shop still retains a nineteenth-century atmosphere.
5. Most of the employees will be (eligible) to receive three weeks` vacation time.
be eligible to do, be eligible for sth: ~할 자격이 있다
Almost half the populations are eligible to vote in today`s election.
You could be eligible for a university scholarship.
6. in two highly (desirable) properties in ~
highly desirable properties 매우 바라던 자산
Completed to exacting standards, these highly desirable properties boast 3 bedrooms, uPVC double-glazing and energy-efficient gas central heating.
7. when you encounter them (throughout) the next three weeks
throughout the next three weeks 앞으로 3주 내내
At various times throughout the next two months, you will have the opportunity to earn an extra A for your transcript.
8. Safety (precautions) must be taken by all laboratory employees.
safety precautions 안전 예방조치
During all coating practices, safety precautions must be taken into consideration.
9. if you have not received information (regarding) company reimbursement procedures.
regarding = with regard to, concerning, as to ~에 관하여
At press time we have not received information regarding our speaker for the July 18 meeting.
10. company dealing almost (exclusively) with biographies.
deal almost exclusively with ~: 거의 ~만을 취급하다
exclusively = only, solely
They were used to dealing almost exclusively with Hispanic people.
11. Enclosed is the latest listing of (distinguished) companies and institutions distinguished = successful 성공적인, 저명한
We are pleased to join the list of distinguished companies on the NYSE.
12. Deal Travel, Inc., acts (as) an agent for the vacation products
act as ~: ~로서 활동하다
The County Treasurer acts as an agent to collect property taxes levied in the County for all taxing authorities.
13. ~ to respond to any (concerns) you have about the products ~
concern 걱정, 관심
We will respond to any concerns you have relating to these points.