* 본 문서는 한글 2005 이상 버전에서 작성된 문서입니다.
한글 2002 이하 프로그램에서는 열어볼 수 없으니, 한글 뷰어프로그램(한글 2005 이상)을 설치하신 후 확인해주시기 바랍니다.
초등학교 5학년 영어 4단원 지도안입니다.
-Hello, everyone. How are you? ☞ I`m fine, thank you. And you?
-How is he weather? ☞ It`s fine. or It`s sunny
-what day is it today? ☞ It`s Friday.
♣ Classroom English
-Who is absent? ☞ Nobody is absent.
♣ Review the last lesson <key word & expressions> (Whole class work)
-Go ahead. Help yourself.
-Do you want some more?
-Yes, please / No, thanks
-Today we’re going to learn a chant.
♣ Activity 1. Look and say
-Look & Think
1. Students open their books to page 54
2. Students look and guess the situation.
3. Where are they / What are they doing?
-Listen and comprehend
1. Let`s watch the video clip and listen to the dialog without subscript.
2. (After listening) What sentences did you hear? ☞ "Go ahead", "Have yourself", "Do you want some more?", "Yes, pleae", "No, thanks"
3. Read the 2 questions first (Students read aloud altogether)
4. We`ll listen to the dialoge again. While you`re listening, find the answer to the question.
5. (After listening) Number one, what does Yuna say when Sally says. "Mom, this 불고기 is delicious." ☞ "Do you want some more?"
6. Number two, what food does Sally want more of? ☞ 잡채