(1) When inductors(L) are connected in series or parallel, Synthetic inductance value can be calculated.
(2) When Capacitors(C) are connected in series or parallel, Synthetic Capacitance value can be calculated.
(3) That can be applied to the maximum allowable current in the inductor can be understood.
(4) That can be applied to the maximum allowable current in the Capacitor can be understood.
1. The basic ingredient of the electric circuit
Inductors and inductance.
- Inductor : The coil which induces the voltage to be proportionate in change quantity of electric current
- Inductance : In compliance with the change of the electric current which flows a circuit, The electromagnetic induction furnace the pretense where it shows the ratio of the counter electromotive force which happens. The unit is the H.
(2) Capacitors and capacitance.
- Capacitor : Mainly it is a system which collects an electric charge
from electronic circuit. It does usual 2 chapter gold plates with
the electrode and with the structure which between that puts in
the insulator(dielectric) it makes.