Excercise 1. Choose the appropriate verb in the parentheses, and then unscramble the questions.
sample) work a hotel Justin at (do, does)?
→ Does Justin work at a hotel?
1. married he or (is, does) single?
2. you tennis how (are, do) play often?
3. your what father (are, is, do, does) do?
4. (are, do) where come you from?
5. (teach, teaches) you who English?
6. you my how (are, do) know friend?
7. in (is, does) her she thirties?
8. your (is, does) sister in live Seoul?
9. you what (are, do) free do in your time?
10. he like the internet (is, does) surfing?
Excercise 2. Use the given word in the parentheses and complete the short conversations.
1. A: Hey, Jone. What a surprise. What ______ you _____ here? (do)
B: Oh, hi, Cindy. I just spent a few days with my parents. Now I`m on my way back home.
A: Oh really? Do you still live in Seoul?
B: I ______ _______ in Tokyo now but I`ll return to Seoul soon. (live)
2. A: ______ that David? (be)