현재 호텔매니지먼트 학과에서 과제로 나온 리포트(영어)
신라호텔에 관한 분석 자료
1. Name the city. What country is it located in?
SEOUL. It is located in South Korea.
2. Is it considered a gateway city or is it a secondary/tertiary city?
It is considered a gateway city as the Capital of South Korea.
3. Is the city known for its business or leisure industry or both?
Seoul is known for business, political and, cultural center and leisure industry.
4. as related to the previous question, what makes the city famous? Provide a snapshot of the city’s economy.
Seoul is considered to be a leading global city, ranking among the top ten global cities in the Global Cities index of 2010. It is one of the world’s top ten financial and commercial centers. And Seoul hosted the 1988 Sumer Olympics, 2002 FIFA World Cup and the 2010 G-20 Seoul Summit.
5. Does the city have a tourist/hotel commission or association responsible for promoting the city? Does it have a Convention Bureau? A major convention centre?
Seoul has a tourist/hotel commission or association responsible for promoting. Seoul has website. Website address is www.seoulwelcome.com Tourism which is Seoul’s high-quality yet affordable brand accommodations and itourSeoul which is suggesting about Seoul city. Seoul has a Convention Bureau which website is www.miceseoul.com,
6. What is the size of the city (population?)