서양사상에 대한 글을 해석하여 옮겼음.
1. What type of family do you belong to?
- My family consists of mother, father, me, young brother. So I belong to Nuclear family.
2. What do you usually do your family?
- Go fishing, climbing the mountain, talking to something associated with the future.
3. Does your family share house work?
- Yes, we share house work such as wash the dishes, cleaning and weeping, emptying the wastebasket, and help each other.
4. Do you think it is okay to live together before marriage?
- It is not accepted in Korea, so I am Korean, I don`t favor it.
5. What do people in your country do on their birthday?
Is there any special food people eat?
- Mother in Korea eat sea mustard soup when her baby is born. To commemorate, people of Korea eat sea mustard soup called "Mi-Yuc-Guk" in kroea when their birthday.
6. If it was your birthday today, what wish would you make?
- First of all, I would wish to be healthy for my family and to be good everything I will do in the future.
7. Choose on festival from country and answer the following question
11. What scares you?
(당신이 무서워하는 것은 무엇인가?)
- Cake has candles equal to age of person and the person who birthday has to blow out all the candles at once then make a wish has to keep secret.
- 나이와 같은 초를 꽃고(equal to age of person), 생일자는 한번에 초를 꺼야하고 소원을 빌어야하며 그 소원은 비밀이 지켜져야함.
- When the candles are gone, the person whose birthday has to cut the first piece of cake.