1.What Is a Presentation? 정의
2. A Winning Presentation 효과적인 방법
3. A Presentation for the Ear 글로하는 발표와의 차이
4. Basic Details to Gather 미리준비 할 것
(3) Type of PT(종류5가지)
1) Keynote Speech&#8212;정보, 설득,세부내용 보다는 전체적인 주제
- Informational, persuasive, and inspirational
- Concentrate on overall themes rather than small details; maintain high energy level
2) Seminar &Workshop---연구, 기술개발, 구체적으로
- Education and/or skills development
- Provide specific details about the topic; concentrate on helpful information provide handouts
3) Report--- 연구결과, 진행중인 프로젝트, 재정문제 보고, 정보인지 행위지향적인지 알아야 함
-To update or report on work in progress, research findings, and financial matters
-Know about the audience`s key concerns provide supporting material be clear about whether an information-only or action-directed report
4) Sales Pitch & Product Demonstration--- 고객에게 어떤도움이 될 것인지, 질문에 대한 답을 준비(신뢰)
1. Customer Service---고객관리
4. Flight Attendant---승무원
1. Customer Service
I: Good morning. It’s nice to meet you. Please, come in and have a seat.
A: Good morning to you too. It’s nice to meet you as well. Thank you.
I: As you already know, our company believes in having a strong customer service division. We pride ourselves on(=be proud of 자신감을 갖고있다) being efficient and polite in the service we offer. What experience do you have in serving others?
A: My former company referred to our customers as “Guests.” Therefore I worked at the “Guest Service Desk.” I worked for a world-renowned hotel with a four star rating. I have been employed there for nearly one year. During my time there, I have served a wide range of[=variety of=many다양한] guests and handled a great amount of complaints. Prior to[=before] my job at this hotel, I worked as a waiter during college part-time at a family restaurant. I learned to be diligent, how to multi-task, soothe unhappy customers, all while keeping calm and reducing customers’ str