lung cancer의 수술적 치료에 관한 PPT 자료 입니다.
수술 관련 해부학 자료, CARE 입니다.
Lung cancer의 종류
TNM stage of Lung cancer
Lung cancer의 TNM stage
Surgical Techniques for Treating a Lung Mass
Lung cancer OP
Lymph node dissection
Superior Mediastinal Nodes (1-4)
1. Highest Mediastinal: above the left brachiocephalic vein.
2. Upper Paratracheal: above the aortic arch, but below the left brachiocephalic vein.
3. Pre-vascular or Pre-vertebral: these nodes are not adjacent to the trachea like the nodes in station 2. They are either anterior to the vessels (3A) or behind the esophagus, which is prevertebral (3P).
4. Lower Paratracheal (including Azygos Nodes): below upper margin of aortic arch down to level of main bronchus.
Aortic Nodes (5-6)
5. Subaortic (A-P window): nodes lateral to ligamentum arteriosum. These nodes are not located between the aorta and the pulmonary trunk, but lateral to these vessels.
6. Para-aortic (ascending aorta or phrenic): nodes lying anterior and lateral to the ascending aorta and the aortic arch.