THE GLOBALIZATION EFFECT & RESPONSE AND MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES IN PHILIPPINES
대학원에서 작성한 자료로
A를 받은 리포트 입니다. 총 29페이지의 고급자료로 되어있으며 각종 그래프와
영어로 작성되어 있어 인용하기 편하며
작성하는데 한달이 소요되었습니다.
1. Effect of globalization on Philippine, and response
2. Unique national, political, economical, cultural and ethical characteristics that a multinational needs to pay attention to when it starts business in the country
3. Flows of trade and flows/stocks of FDI
4. Location advantages of the Philippines that may contribute to attracting inward foreign direct investment
5. Cases of Philippine multinationals’ successes in foreign countries and their ownership / location / internalization advantages
6. Philippine government policy of trade and foreign direct investment
7. Philippines response to 1997 Asian Financial Crisis
1. How has globalization affected Philippine, and how has the Philippines responded to globalization?
Globalization is synonymous to the phenomenon of acceleration. For the past 25 years rapid changes have affected political, economic and social developments.
Acceleration is seen in vast technological changes, media revolution, global economic integration and massive changes in production systems and labor markets. All these rapid increases in transnational flow of capital, trade and technology have marked its effects on international migration as well. Global economic restructuring has led not only to disruption in less developed or developing economies, it has also been a factor in unemployment, wage decline or job insecurity in dominant market economies.