같이 올린 PPT와 함께 사용하시면 더욱 좋겠죠.
(실제 수업에서 사용했던 자료입니다. 영화장면들을 덧붙여 보여주는 것도 효과적인 방법일 것이라 생각합니다.)
Appreciating the literature, "Little Women," and learning new expressions from the dialog. Then, act out the dialog as a pair.
Intended learning objectives (ILOs)
Differentiated learning outcomes
1. learn new vocabulary by solving crossword puzzle.
2. understand how to make
suggestions and refuse
3. act out the dialogs that
Most students should:
●be able to make some
contributions to the
brainstorming activity and
Question and Answer
1. SS do the activity.
2. SS practice look up and say.
Homework setting & Closure
1. T displays slide with homework written down (in Korean), ready to be copied by SS.
2. T brings the class to a close.
Homework written out in Korean
Now open your notebooks, and write down today`s date and your homework.
●In pairs, practice the script we studied today: Use Look up and say, then act out from memory.
●Video yourself if you can.
2. Well, that`s all for today. Goodbye and thank you. See you tomorrow!
1. SS write down their
2. Good-bye and thank
you, Ms. Choe!