Suggestopedia를 적용한 영어과 수업지도안 입니다. 여러 차시가 있어서 파일이 여러개라서 압축해서 올려요. 미리보기 처럼 5장 뿐이 아닙니다~
1. Background knowledge of Teaching Method
2. Master Plan
3. Imaginary Experience
4. Teaching - Learning Procedure & Instructional materials
5. Thinking about the Experience
- Observations & Principles
1. Background knowledge of Teaching Method - Suggestopedia
Suggestopedia is a method developed by the bulgarian psychiatrist-educator Georgi Lozanov. Suggestopedia is a specific set of learning recommendations derived from Suggestology, which Lozanove describes as a "science...concerned with the systematic study of the nonrational and/or nonconscious influences" that human beings are constantly responding to. It tries to harness these influences and redirect them so as to optimize learning. The most conspicuous characteristics of Suggestopedia are the decoration, furniture and arrangement of the classroom, the use of music, and the authoritative behavior of the teacher. Lozanove does not articulate a theory of language. The emphasis on memorization of vocabulary pairs-a target-language item and its native language-suggests a view of language in which lexis is central and in which lexical translation rather than contextualization is stressed. Suggestion is at the heart of the theory of learning underlying Suggestopedia. Lozonov distinguishes his theory of suggestion from the "narrow clinical concept of hypnosis as a kind of static, sleeplike, altered state of consciousness". There are six principal theoretical components(authority, infantilization, double-planedness, intonation, rhythm, and concert pseudo-passiveness). The objectives of Suggestopedia are to deliver advanced conversational proficiency quickly.
1. Richards, J. & Rodgers, T. (2001). Approaches and methods in language teaching(2nd ed.) Cambridge University Press.
2. Richards, J. & Rodgers, T. 저. 전병만 외 3명 역.(2008) 외국어 교육 접근 방법과 교수법. CAMBRIDGE.
3. Larsen-Freeman, D. (2000). Techniques and principles in language teaching(2nd ed.) Oxford University Press.
4. Larsen-Freeman, D. 저. 방영주 역. (2003) 외국어 교육의 교수 기법과 원리. 동인.
5. William R. Smalzer. (2002) Basic Grammar in Use(with Answers)(2판). Cambridge University Press.
6. Google 이미지
7. 네이버 영어사전
8. Marc Helgesen, Steven Brown, Thomas Mandeville. (2004) English firsthand 1. (New gold edition) PEARSON Longman