인공 망막에 대한 전반적인 내용의 보고서에 대한 발표 자료 (영문)
Power point file for Presentation of Report of Artificial Retina
I. Artificial Retinal Implant (ARI)
2. Human eye
3. Eye disease
5. Looking Forward
ARI is meant to partially restore useful vision to blind people for degenerative eye conditions.
◦ An array of electrodes is implanted on the retina ( Cochlear Implant )
◦ In 2002, the first device was implanted into the eye of a patient.
◦ These devices enable patients to distinguish light from dark and localize large objects.
Epiretinal Implants and Subretinal Implants
◦ Epirentinal Implants - sit on top of the retina
◦ Subretinal Implants - sit under the retina