Ordering at Western Restaurant
Ⅰ. Master Plan
Ⅱ. Sub Plan
Speaking Lesson Plan (2/11 period)
I. What are you teaching?
II. What are your Student Learning Objectives for the lesson?
IV. Challenges/Opportunities for Teaching
1. Text: High School English 1 (Neung-yule)
2. Unit: Lesson 5. A Piano in the Jungle
3. Instructors: Jeong, Ha-nui
4. General Aims
A. Four General Objective of the Curriculum
a) Listening: Students can listen to the CD and understand the details.
b) Speaking: Students can order at a restaurant.
c) Reading: Students can read and understand the main idea of the story.
d) Writing: Students can write an account of a journey.
B. Communicative Functions
Students can learn the following communicative functions :
1) Complaining: I want to complain about the terrible service
2) Requesting: Would you do me a favor?
3) Ordering: I will have chicken soup.
C. Language Skills
Students can learn and use the following expressions :
1) This place is too far away for me to bring the piano.
2) When they arrived there, the Indians had built their new vilage.
3) Please bring us a piano so that our children can learn.
5. Time Allotment : 11 periods, 50 minutes each