English should be taught to understand easy English and raise the fundamental ability to express one`s own thoughts and feelings, so that students have the basis to receive the foreign culture rightly, develope our culture and introduce it to other countries.
Ⅱ. Specific Aims of English Education
To cultivate the basic communication abilities to use and understand English required in our daily lives. In addition to that, to accept the foreign culture rightly and make improvement of our own culture through the study of foreign language, so that we can introduce our culture to other countries.
1. To understand easy English about daily lives and common affairs.
2. To express what they understand in simple and basic English.
3. To communicate in suitable English for situation.
4. To have the right sense of value by understanding foreign culture and seeing our culture in a new light.
5. To introduce our culture in simple spoken and written English.
Ⅲ. Specific aims of English for the 7th graders
1. Students are able to understand easy spoken and written English for everyday lives and general topics.