이번 리포트는 study method using it skills 수업때 첫번째 assignment였으며, smart student가 되기위하여 어떻게 study plan을 만들고 효과적으로 운영하는가를 it skill과 접목하여 만들었습니다. 자료안에 이번 assignment에 대한 문제와 요구사항, 평가방법을 따로 편집하여 압축하였으므로 외국유학을 생각하시고 있으시거나 혹은 현재 외국에서 유학을 시작하시는 분들께서는 어떤식으로 과제가 학생들에게 나가고 어떤식으로 작성하여 제출하는지에 대한 가이드 역할을 충분히 할 수 있는 리포트라 생각이 됩니다.
100% course work 수업이라 더더욱 신경썼던 리포트이구요. 좋은 성적을 받아서 장학금을 신청했던 semester에 썼던 리포트입니다~~
1.2Structure of the document
2.1Background of the basics of being a smart student
3.2A Balance of the 4 key skills to study and information
3.3Time management and Learning Agenda
3.4Evaluation of the study plan
4.1Overall effectiveness of the study plan
이 과제에 대한 교수님이 주신 디테일과 아웃라인입니다~~
This Assignment is an individual assignment where you need to carry out a rough study on various skills acquired to be a ‘smart’ student. Use your experience as a college student to identify the problems usually faced by students in remembering facts, organizing them and present the information in an acceptable elaboration. Gather relevant information from various sources and compile the information in one bonded report.
1. The chapter / topic of your study is “Using the Internet to Study”
2. Use the Internet, College Library and perhaps other media to find related information
3. Narrow down the topic and identify one specific area to focus
4. Prepare a set of questions that can help you to really know what actually required to master the topic
5. Use at least two different types of diagrams to illustrate your study plan
6. Apply another two study techniques to help you to represent the information that you have gathered systematically
7. Prepare a time-line of work, assuming you only given six weeks to prepare yourself for the presentation of your study.
Woolley, B. Virtual Worlds: A Journey in Hype and Hyperreality, Oxford UK, Blackwell Publishers, 1992.
Cziko, G. A., and S. Park. 2003. Internet audio communication for second language learning: A comparative review of six programs. Language Learning and Technology 7 (1): 15–27.
and so on