2009년 미국 발 금융위기에 대한 인도네시아 금융정책 당국의 대응을 분석하고
이에 대하여 한국에 시사하는 바를 정리한 영문논문입니다.
그래프와 도표를 많이 사용하였습니다.
1. Why Indonesia?
2. Monetary Policy of Indonesia
(1)Status and Position : As an Independent State Institution and a legal entity
(2)Mission, Vision and Strategic Value
(3)Objectives and Tasks
3. Monetary Policy of Indonesia under Current Crisis
(1) Success Economic Model of Asia under Crisis
(2) BI`s Monetary Policy
(3) Effect of Monetary policy
1) Money Supply Increased
2) Remaining AD
4. Implications to Korea
(1) Reason of Succession of Indonesia
1) Monetary System Reformation
2) Political Stability
(2) Importance of credibility
(3) Monetary Policy of Korea under crisis
5. Conclusion : Reformation of BOK act criticism
We`ve already learned Japan`s case in 1990`s.
5. Conclusion : Reformation of BOK actcriticism
After current crisis, there are some debates between Lee Sungtae the chairman of BOK(Bank of Korea) and Yoon Jeunghyun the principal of the Treasury about reform of BOK act. The BOK insists that the main goal of BOK must be expand not only financial stability but also price stability. But remaining financial stability is Treasury `s business until now, so Yoon does not agree with BOK`s insistence. He says that it will be cause double regulation problem to private banks between BOK and Treasury, so it`s too fast to reform.
I think it`s necessary to reform BOK act immediately because it need to more credibility in BOK`s policy and independence from government. It`s very important these days to overcome crisis fast. First of all this behavior would be influence not only foreign investment capitals but also domestic people about sound currency.
¤ Asian Development outlook, 2009
¤ Bank Indonesia http://www.bi.go.id/web/en
¤ KDI http://www.kdi.re.kr/
¤ Statistics Korea http://www.kostat.go.kr/
¤ Transparency International http://www.transparency.org/