학습 유형 (Learning style) 중 ① 불명확성의 용인, ② 장 독립성과 장 의존성, ③ 좌뇌기능과 우뇌기능, ④ 숙고성과 충동성, 가운데 한 가지를 선택하여 정의하시오.
저작시기 2009.10 |등록일 2009.12.23
한글 (hwp) | 7페이지 | 가격 3,000원
2009학년도 한국방송통신대학교 영어영문학과 3학년 2학기 영어교수법 중간과제물
30점 만점 받았습니다.
Ⅰ. Learning Styles
Ⅱ. Field Independence and Field Dependence
2. FI/FD and second language learning
Ⅲ. My Learning Experience
Ⅰ. Learning Styles
Style is a term that refers to consistent and rather enduring tendencies or preferences within a person. Styles are those general characteristics of intellectual functioning that pertain to you as an individual, and that differentiate you from someone else. The way we learn things in general and the way we solve a problem seem to hinge on a rather amorphous link between personality and cognition; this link is referred to as cognitive style. When cognitive styles are specifically related an educational context, where affective and physiological factors are intermingled, they are usually more generally referred to as learning styles. Studies of learning style bring important variables to the forefront. Such styles can contribute significantly to the construction of a unified theory of second language acquisition.
1. Brown, H. D. (2007). Principles of language learning and teaching (5th ed.). White Plain, NY: Addison Wesley Longman
2. Brown, H. D. (2007). Teaching by principles: An interactive approach to language pedagogy (3rd ed.). White Plain, NY: Addison Wesley Longman
3. Marianne Celce-Murcia, (2001). Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language, Heinle & Heinle
4. Lightbown, P.M. & Spada N. (2002) How Languages are Learned, Oxford University Press
5. Eliason, P. 1995. Difficulties with cross-cultural learning styles assessment. In Learning Styles in the EFL Classroom. Ed. J. Reid. Boston, MA: Heinle and Heinle Publishers.
6. Ellis, Rod. 1985. Understanding Second Language Acquisition. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press.
7. Kang, Shumin. 1999. Learning Styles: Implications for ESL/EFL Instruction. FORUM, Vol 37, No 4.
8. Keefe, J.W. 1979. Student Learning Styles: Diagnosing and Prescribing Programs. Reston, VA: National Association of Secondary School Principals.
9. Skehan, Peter. 1989. Individual Differences in Second Language Learning. London: Edward Arnold.
10. 박윤주. (2009). 영어교수법: 한국방송통신대학교 출판부
11. 황종배. (2002). 영어교수법: 한국방송통신대학교 출판부
12. 박윤주. (2007). 영어교수법 워크북: 한국방송통신대학교 출판부
13. 박윤주. (2007). 영어교수법 비출석수업온라인강좌 (1～20페이지)