Syllabus for the Children`s English Literature as ESL, 아동영문학의 이해, 아동영문학 ESL환경에서의 수업 영어로 플랜짜기
Ⅲ. Learning Resources
Ⅵ. The Example of Teaching Plan
Welcome to the study of the story-telling class with English literature. Recently, literature plays an important role in educating, delivering cultures, and studying psychology through it. In this respect, this class is about the story-telling. I hope this class could help you to do activities with a children`s English leterature.
1. Class statement
This class` aim is to make the chidren familiar with the English literature through the following activities.
2. Learning objectives
The objectives of this class can include the following:
(1) to understand the English story and familiate it.
(2) to simulate students` literary desire.
(3) to increase understanding of human behavior or motivations
(4) to understand not only themselves but others who are in trouble
3. Prerequisites to the class
Introduction to English and American Literature. Also it is better for students to have a background knowledge of reading.