영어 연구수업 지도안입니다
단원은 지학사 고1 영어 5단원 5차시(Pages from Adrian Mole`s Diary: Reading 2)입니다
참고자료로 많은 도움이 되시기 바랍니다
Ⅰ. General View of English Education
Ⅱ. Master Plan
Ⅲ. Sub Plan
Ⅳ. Plans of Writing on Blackboard
Ⅴ. Work Sheet
Ⅰ. Aims of English Education
The students study English as a required cultural subject so that they ay recognize their place in the international society through the study of English. Students can also obtain a fundamental basis of communication part for future international activities.
Ⅱ. Objectives of English Education
The students cultivate the basic communicative abilities to understand and use English in every day life. They also set up the basis to accept foreign culture rightly, and develop our own culture further and introduce it to other countries.
1. Students get the interest and self-confidence in English and gain the fundamental skills for communication.
2. Students can make themselves naturally understood about their daily life and common topics.
3. Students cultivate their abilities to grasp a variety of information from foreign countries and apply them usefully.
4. Students see our culture in new light and get their right sense of value on their life by understanding foreign cultures.
Ⅲ. General Aims of English Education in High School
1. Students keep up their interest and concern in English built through English learning in their elementary and middle school days.
2. Students foster the fluency and accuracy in English for better communicative activities in English.
▣ Text : High School English (주)지학사
▣ Unit : Lesson 5. Pages from Adrian Mole`s Diary
▣ General Aims of This Lesson
-Students can understand mental states of the same ages in America through reading Adrian Mole`s diary.
-Students can learn and use the important expressions about