고등학생들의 스트레스를 에세이로 만들었습니다.
탄탄한 구성과 에세이 형식에 정확한 틀을 토대로
외국인교수님 수업에서 A+ 받은 에세이입니다.
아웃라인 (인트로 바디 컨클루션) 포함입니다.
First, high school students feel pressure from their parents.
1. Every parent wants their children to enter the special university.
2. their parents check their children`s score always.
Secondly, high school students feel pressure from the society.
1. Our society demand a student who graduated from good university.
2. our society give changable system to high school students.
3. Enter the university became a kind of custom in our society.
At the last, high school students feel pressure from themselves.
1. The strong body is positively necessary to high school students.
2. igh school students have to compete with everyone.
3. Every high school student is a teenager; young boy and girl.
Can you imagine that you live with sleeping for three or four hours a day?
How do you feel when you read the book for twenty hours a day? And, if you
have to do above things for three years continuously, can you do that? no?
But somebody does. That is, high school students. They fight alone everyday
for their future. Even though they feel a lot of burdens from many things,
most people rarely don`t care about their pains. As a person who was high
school student, I`d like to say about their pains. That is to say, I want you to
know that high school students feel pressure from their parents, society, and