뉴질랜드에 대하여 자세히 소개되어 있으면 특히 뉴질랜드 관광에 관하여 자세히 잘 논의되어져 있습니다. 영문으로 작성된 레포트로써 저는 뉴질랜드 대학에 재학중인 학생입니다.
뉴질랜드에 관하여 레포트를 쓰실일이 있는분들께 도움이 되었음 좋겠습니다.
List of Contents
３.New Zealand as a tourists’ destination
４.The social and cultural impacts of tourism on New Zealand
５.The economic impacts of tourism on New Zealand
６.The environmental impacts of tourism on New Zealand
７.Tourism management techniques and evaluating the techniques
4.Encourage green policies
2.Use of visitor centres
3.The Visitor Information Network
• New Zealand is a country in the south-western Pacific Ocean consisting of two large islands (North Island and South Island).
• New Zealand offers many attractions, activities, and adventure for tourists, including beautiful landscapes, lush forests, amazing wildlife, and pleasant climate.
• New Zealand’s accommodation options are available to suit a wide variety of preferences from backpackers through to luxury accommodation.
• New Zealand offers a selection of quality private and public transport options to help tourists make the travelling easier while in New Zealand.
• Social impacts of tourism on New Zealand- Positive impacts and negative impacts, and determinants of tourism impacts.
• Economic impacts of tourism on New Zealand- Contributing GDP, generation jobs, direct and indirect income, direct and indirect employment, and multiplier.
• Environmental impacts of tourism on New Zealand- Tourism can often lead to high levels of pollution, including air pollution, water pollution, and noise pollution. However, tourism can strengthen conservation and heritage.
• Tourism management techniques and evaluating the techniques- Macro policies, including honey pots, dispersal policies, zoning policies, and encourage green policies and micro policies, including pricing policies, use of visitor centres, and footpath design, and other techniques, including grading system, Qualmark, the Visitor Information Network, and sustainable development.