호주의 대학에 편입하면서 사용했던 경영과사회 과목 디테일 입니다.
저는 당연히 크레딧 받았구요 학교에서 요구하는 것보다 훨씬더 상세한 내용들이 있어서 어느 대학에서나 크레딧을 받을수 있을 정도의 내용을 갖추었습니다.
Overview And Objectives
Topic 1 the business and Society relationship
Topic 2: Corporate citizenship: Social responsibility, Responsiveness, and Performance
Topic 3: the stakeholder Approach to Business, Society and Ethics
Topic 4: Strategic Management and Public Affairs
Topic 5: Issues Management and Crisis Management
Topic 6: Business’s Ethics Fundamentals
Topic 7: Personal and Organizational Ethics
Topic 8: Business ethics and technology
Topic 9: Ethical Issues in the Global Arena
Topic 10: Business, Government and Regulation
Topic 11: Business’s Influence on Government and Public Policy
Topic 12: Consumer stakeholders: Information Issues and Responses
Topic 13: The Natural Environment as Stakeholder
Overview and Objectives
In general terms, the objectives of this course are:
• To create an awareness of business social responsiveness to society and to encourage integration of social responsibility into managerial decision-making;
• To legitimize the consideration of social responsibility, including the ethics of business, an integral part of managerial decision-making;
• To provide the conceptual frameworks for analyzing social responsibility issues; and
• To assist students in applying social responsibility consideration to organizational decision-making.
In specific terms, the course endeavours to accomplish the following:
1. To examine the nature and components of the Canadian business enterprise system.
2. To identify and examine social and ethical issues (the ethics of business) relevant to business especially at the present and in the future.
3. To identify the variety of stakeholders in society, and their positions, and to understand how business enterprises are influenced.
4. To study how business enterprises actually respond, and how they should respond, to social and ethical issues and stakeholder interests.
5. To gain experience and insight in coping with social and ethical issues from a management perspective.