미로찾기 프로그램을 C++로 구현하였다.
* 프로그램 소스
* 프로그램 보고서
* 프로그램 문제
Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0
- Size_x, size_y : a size of maze
- maze[array] : a maze
- checked : it is temp variable using to check an existence of path.
- _MAZE() : a class initialization
- Find_PATH() : a core method in this program. This determines a level of blocks. On this method, determined levels are important to find the shortest path.
- Print_MAZE() : a printing of maze. But a shortest path is not printed on this method. So, although the program cannot find path, this method is run for printing.
- Check() : it is inputted one block.(block is shown 1~16) After this method returns a value(0, 1~4).
If a mouse could move to forward at an inputted block, return 1.
If a mouse could move to downward at an inputted block, return 2.
If a mouse could move to backward at an inputted block, return 3.
If a mouse could move to upward at an inputted block, return 4.
If a mouse couldn’t move at an inputted block, return 0.