over, aside, at 등
1. She stumbled over the unfamiliar word but then continued.
2. He is sad for the sense of grief over the loss of a child.
3. He wasn`t wearing his raincoat, he was carrying it over his arm.
4. I really sweated over that essay.
5. All the girls are swooning over the new history teacher.
6. Tom is over six feet tall.
7. They hadn`t tasted hot food for over a week.
8. She was in tears over the death of her puppy.
9. The prosecution opened with a legal argument over a crucial technical point.
10. He grieved over the death of his father.
11. Children hung over the gate.
12. Their daughter died over a year ago, but they are still grieving.
13. Think things over before you decide.
14. He threw a blanket over the injured man.
15. He tipped his hat down over his forehead.
16. She tipped over a chair in her rush to leave.
17. There are students toiling over their homework.
18. If you turn over you might find it easier to get to sleep.
19. Turn the record over and put on (ie start to play) the other side.
20. Water washed over the deck.