이찬승 4과 영어 수업지도안입니다.
5. General objectives:
1. Oral communication
(1) Asking one’s opinion: What do you think of ~?
(2) Telling plan: I’m planning to~.
(3) Getting attention: You know what?
(4) Expressing feeling: That would be~
2. Written Communication
(1) Students can understand main idea and topic by reading main context.
(2) Student can write the letter to suggest their opinion.
3. Language structures
(1) The more people buy “rainforest beef,” the more cattle are needed to feed them.
(2) When rainforests are burned, carbon dioxide is released, which traps heat in the air.
(3) The rainforest will be gone by the time you grow up unless we save them with your help.
(4) There are lots of reasons why rainforests are in trouble.