nano materials 수업을 듣고 기말Term-paper로 작성한것입니다.
세가지 논문을 보고 각각의 특성들을 분석하고 solar Cell의 효율을 증진하는 방법을 제시해보았습니다.
II. The principle of the many paper and feature.
1. Enhancement of Photocurrent and Photovoltage of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with TiO2 Film Deposited on Indium Zinc Oxide Substrate
2. Preparation of Nb2O5 Coated TiO2 Nanoporous Electrodes and Their Application in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
3. Nanostructured ZrO2-Coated TiO2 Electrodes for Dye-Sensitised Solar Cells
The solar cell consists of two conducting glass electrodes in a sandwich configuration, with a redox electrolyte separating the two. On one of these electrodes, a few micron-thick layer of TiO2 is deposited using a colloidal preparation of monodispersed particles of TiO2. The compact layer is porous with a high surface area, allowing monomolecular distribution of dye molecules. After appropriate heat treatment to reduce the resistivity of the film, the electrode with the oxide layer is immersed in the dye solution of interest (typically 2x10-4M in alcohol) for several hours. The porous oxide layer acts like a sponge and there is very efficient uptake of the dye, leading to intense coloration of the film. Molar absorbances of 3 and above are readily obtained within the micron-thick layer with a number of Ru-polypyridyl
`American Chemical Society` 2003
- Enhancement of Photocurrent and Photovoltage of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with TiO2 Film Deposited on Indium Zinc Oxide Substrate
`Sol-Gel Science and Technology` 2004
- The Characteristic Enhancement of Dye-sensitized Nanoparticle TiO2 Solar Cells
`Chem. Mater.` 2001
- Preparation of Nb2O5 Coated TiO2 Nanoporous
Electrodes and Their Application in Dye-sensitized Solar Cells
위의 세가지 논문으로 작성했습니다.